Sagara Technology : A Mission Driven Technology Company
At Sagara Technology, we’re passionate about building software products that solves problems. We work for local and international companies for escalating their technology performances.
In joining Sagara Technology, despite you working for projects, you also given a chance to build a great product. You’ll be part of a group of smart and persistent people working together build solutions to very very important problems and a company that values the very best ideas.
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- Proven working experience in Android app development.
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.