- Using best linking techniques, ensure that web pages are discoverable by search engines.
Streamlining the User Experience by improving page load speeds for pages that parse and execute JS code (UX).
Benefit Javacript for SEO
- Non-essential JS is deferred until after the main content is presented in the DOM.
- Incorporating crucial JS
It’s also worth noting that SPAs that use a router package like react-router or vue-router must take extra precautions to manage things like modifying meta tags when switching between router views. A Node.js package like vue-meta or react-meta-tags is frequently used for this.
What are the different types of router views? In five phases, here’s how linking to distinct “pages” with a Single Page Application works in React:
- A GET request for the./index.html file is sent to the server when a user visits a React website.
- On the client-side, the web application is then loaded.
- A request for the new URL is sent to the server when a user clicks on a link to proceed to a new page (/example).
Before the request reaches the server, React Router intercepts it and handles the page update. This is accomplished by changing the URL client-side and updating the displayed React components locally.
In other words, when people or bots visit a React website and click on links to URLs, they are not served several static HTML files. Instead, the React components (such as headers, footers, and body text) that are housed on the root./index.html page are restructured to display alternate content. It’s for this reason that they’re referred to as single-page applications.
Process bot or spider bot visit the website, take content, and index it so that the website can be found on Search Engines. It starts with our crawler visiting the web page as any other browser would do. It then passes the content it sees onto the indexing stage. That is where the content is parsed and stored in our index. When links are detected, they are passed back to the crawler, and the cycle continues.
Although many of the methods are familiar to SEOs, there may be minor changes.
Search engine optimization (SEO) on page
All of the standard on-page SEO standards for content, title tags, meta descriptions, alt attributes, and meta robot tags remain in effect. See On-Page SEO: A Step-by-Step Guide for further information.
SEO “plugin” type options
2. Add a no-index tag and an error message like “404 Page Not Found” to the page that isn’t working. Because the actual status code received is a 200 acceptable, this will be considered a soft 404.
For different frameworks, there are usually a few module options that allow some internationalization features, such as hreflang. They’ve typically been ported to other platforms and include i18n, intl, or, in many cases, the same modules used for header tags, such as Helmet, can be used to add needed tags.